Leh to Leh Motorcycle Tour
- Trip Title: Leh to Leh Motorcycle Tour
- Fixed !
- Rs. 21000/- Per Person
- Durations: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
- Highest Altitude Gained:: Khardungla pass 18380ft
|Gp. No||Leh Arrival Date 2018||Departure date 2018||Status of Group|
|01||15 May||22 May||Seats available|
|02||28 May||04 June||Seats available|
|03||10 June||18 june||Seats available|
|04||22 June||29 June||Seats available|
|05||01 July||08 July||Seats available|
|06||12 July||19 July||Seats available|
|07||22 July||29 July||Seat available|
|08||01August||08 August||Seat available|
|09||12 August||19 August||Seat available|
|10||22 August||29 August||Seat available|
|11||01 Sept.||08 Sept.||Seats available|
- Day 01: Delhi -Leh
- Day 02: Leh - Shey - Thiksay - Hemis - Leh 115 km 5 hours
- Day 03: Leh- Khardungla (5540m) Hunder in Nubra Valley 125km 7 hours
- Day 04: Hunder - pangong lake
- Day 05: pangong lake to leh
- Day 06: Leh/ Tsomoriri lake
- Day 07: Tsomoriri Lake to Tsokar/leh
- Day 08: Leh to Leh Airport drop
PACKAGE INCLUSION :
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- MAP basis in Leh (Room+Breakfast and dinner) and MAP basis in other (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) starting with Breakfast in Leh till Breakfast on departure from Leh
- One Enfield bike per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied co – coordinator for the entire tour
- Entrances to place of visit & Innerline Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
- Beckup vehicle
- Pick up leh airport and drop leh airport
PACKAGE EXCLUSION :
- Any airfare/ train fare,
- Fuel for Bike,
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
Detailed Programme: Leh to Leh Bike Ride
Day 01:- Delhi -Leh
Arrive in leh, Transfer to Hotel, breakfast and a short briefing on the Motorcycle Tour & a short ride around leh local sight seen , visit old fort, Shanti Stupa.
Day 02:- Leh - Shey - Thiksay - Hemis - Leh 115 km 5 hours
Today we ride to visit the monasteries of Hemis, the largest monastery in Ladakh of drukpa lineage
and Thikse, built on top, on rocky peak overlooking the village & in evening back to hotel.
Day 03:- Leh- Khardungla (5540m) Hunder in Nubra Valley 125km 7 hours
Early in morning on bike ride from Leh to Khardungla. it is the highest point one has to be careful of the altitude sickness however oxygen cylinder will be along with in the back up vehicle. Reach on the top of highest motor able pass in the world; enjoy the magnificent view of Himalaya, karakoram and Zanskar range. Continue to Diskit a district headquarter of Nubra valley; in Hunder enjoy camel ride. Overnight at camp/hotel.
Day 04:- Hunder - to Pangong lake
After breakfast bike ride from hunder to Pangong lake via shakti . pangong lake is largtest salt lake in the wolrd .share by two countries India and china . It is also hightest lake in world and india. overnight at camp.
Day 05:Pangong to leh 160 km (6-7 hours )
Morning after breakfast, ride to pangong lake to leh via Changla pass (17590ft) it is also high mountain pass in the world .overnight at hotel .
Day 06: Leh to Tsomoriri 4450m, 240 km 7-8 hours
Near Upshi we stop at a check post where you need to submit your permits. For the better part of today’s journey we follow the Indus River and the tarmac is in good condition for the most part, barring a few landslide prone stretches… Chumathang itself has little to offer to a visitor apart from a few local roadside restaurants, a Gompa and hot water springs. A quick lunch stop would suffice for most, instead we make our own track, riding off road and following the numerous tracks left by passing vehicles. The last 30kms are a pain, but a boon for those who love off road riding! The track here is a mix of sand and dirt trails littered with small stones. However the view one gets at the end of it makes it all worth it, overnight on the bank of the Tso-mo-riri or Korzok village.
Day 07 Tsomoriri to tsokar and leh 244km (8-9 hours)
From Korzok we back track to the Junction of Tso-khar and from there take the diversion to reach Tso- Khar. This road tends to be a bit rough for some but great fun for those who appreciate off road motor biking!! It is believed that Tso- Kar was once connected to Tso- Mo-riri, even though TsoKar is a salt water lake while Tso Mo-riri is fresh water… The area surrounding Tso- Kar is protected and forms the Tso- Kar wild life sanctuary; we will camp here overnight on the banks of Tso-Khar, the salt water lake.
After Tsokar lake to proceed to Leh ride on second highest motor able pass and after pass we are rapidly losing altitude and reach the first village of Ladakh, Rumtse. Riding through via carved colorful sharp edges mountains and beautiful villages we reach to Leh. overnight at hotel.
Day 08:- Leh
It’s a free day so you can rest, and end of our services.