Rajsthan Motorcycle Tour :
- Trip Title: Rajsthan Motorcycle Tour
Dates Coming soon 2018
|Gp. No||Arrival Date 2018
||Departure date 2018
||Status of Group|
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi, bus transfer to Mandawa
- Day 2: Warm-up tour on the Royal Enfield Motorcycles, approx. 50 km
- Day 3: Start of tour, Mandawa - Bikaner 200 km
- Day 4: Bikaner - Jaisalmer, 350 km
- Day 5: Jaisalmer, desert ride, camel ride, 100 km
- Day 6: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur, 320 km
- Day 7: Jodhpur - Luni, 60 km
- Day 8 Luni - Ranakpur, 200 km
- Day 9: Ranakpur - Udaipur, 80 km
- Day 10: Udaipur, the Venice of the East
- Day 11: Udaipur - Bambora, 100 km
- Day 12 Bambora - Bassi, 170 km
- Day 13: Bassi - Bundi, 120 km
- Day 14: Bundi – Ranthambhore National Park, 190 km
- Day 15 Ranthambhore National Park
- Day 16 Ranthambhore - Bharatpur, 230 km
- Day 17: Bus tour, Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
- Day 18:end of our services.
PACKAGE INCLUSION :
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- CP basis in Manali (Room+Breakfast) and MAP basis in other (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) starting with Breakfast in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali
- One Enfield bike per rider and as per the above itinerary (without Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied co – coordinator for the entire tour
- Entrances to place of visit & Innerline Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
PACKAGE EXCLUSION :
- Any airfare/ train fare,
- Fuel for Bike,
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
Detailed Programme:- Rajsthan bike tour:
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi, bus transfer to Mandawa
Approx. 8-hour bus trip to the starting point of the tour, the unique Mandawa Royal Desert Camp of the Raja of Mandawa.
Day 2: Warm-up tour on the Royal Enfield Motorcycles, approx. 50 km
Today we’ll be taking a short tour through the arid countryside of the Shekhavati District to get acquainted with our Royal Enfield Bullets. We’ll be stopping in the bustling town of Mandawa with its opulent merchants’ mansions. Evening buffet in the Royal Desert Camp.
Day 3: Start of tour, Mandawa - Bikaner 200 km
Today is our first day on the desert highway, with pure motorbike adventure on the road to Bikaner, an imposing walled city of palaces and colorful bazaars.overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Bikaner - Jaisalmer, 350 km
Continuing along the highway on our Enfield motorbikes, to Jaisalmer, an old caravan city. Sand dunes stretch across the northern Tharr Desert. We'll take a mostly-paved military road to the desert fortress of Jaisalmer, to this day a dream from 1,001 Nights. We’ll visit the fortress with its impregnable city walls, the palatial houses of merchants and princes, bustling bazaars and winding alleyways of the old city. Overnight at hotel
Day 5: Jaisalmer, desert ride, camel ride, 100 km
Heading further into the Tharr desert, we’ll saddle up our Enfield Bullets first thing in the morning and take a military road westwards to the remote San oasis. There we'll change to a different mode of transport. We’ll spend the next four hours amid the sand dunes riding ships of the desert. From our Sunset Point, we’ll experience the magical glitter of the fortress of Jaisalmer in the distance and the golden glow of the surrounding desert. From the dinner buffet, we'll have a view of the illuminated fort.
Day 6: Jaisalmer - Jodhpur, 320 km
Today we’ll spend a long, meditative day on endlessly straight desert roads to reach the next Maharajah city. The arid countryside along the road is used as grazing land for camels, sheep and goats. We’ll then reach Jodhpur, a royal city founded in 1459 with imposing city walls, the mighty Meherangarh Fort and two unusually beautiful palaces. The early evening wil be free for exploring the bazaars of the old city around the bell tower in bicycle rickshaws or on foot. Barbecue dinner and overnight at hotel
Day 7: Jodhpur - Luni, 60 km
Proceed to luni and overnight at hotel.
Day 8 Luni - Ranakpur, 200 km
Today we’ll be starting the mountainous leg of the Rajasthan Motorbike Tour through the Aravalli Range on our way to Ranakpur, the Jain temple city. Quiet country lanes wind their way through the fertile green hills. Overnight at hotel,
Day 9: Ranakpur - Udaipur, 80 km
We’ll start the day by riding up on our motorcycles to the majestic mountain-top Fort Kumbalgarh, one of the true high points of our tour. We'll reach Udaipur in the afternoon. Many western and Hindi movies have been set there, and Roger Moore – aka Bond, James Bond – is virtually a local hero. The city features outstanding architecture, palaces, bazaars, temples and parks. The artificial lakes integrated in the forts and the views of the wild hill country around Udaipur are also truly unforgettable. We’ll be spending two nights in the city.overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Udaipur, the Venice of the East
We’ll be spending the morning sightseeing in the old city, visiting the city palace, the bazaars, and Honeymoon Point. The afternoon will be free for shopping. Udaipur is the home of artisans, miniature painters, silversmiths and puppeteers. Museums await you, and a stroll to Sunset Point is a great experience, as are visits to dance and puppet performances in the evening. We can also arrange an especially stylish dinner with a view of Lake Palace Jag Nivas, the Maharaja’s marble palace on Lake Pichola.
Day 11: Udaipur - Bambora, 100 km
We’ll be continuing the Rajasthan Desert Dreams Motorcycle Tour on winding roads through the far south of Rajasthan, past peaceful Lake Jalsamand and through landscapes virtually unknown to travelers. On our last tour, many participants considered Bambora to be the highlight of the trip. Be ready for a pleasant surprise.overnitht at hotel.
Day 12 Bambora - Bassi, 170 km
Passing through exotic city of Chittogarh, we’ll wind our way up to the vast, commanding fort overlooking the city from its rocky plateau. Next, we’ll continue 25 km to the small town of Bassi and overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Bassi - Bundi, 120 km
Today we’ll ride northeast on our motorcycles to the picturesque little town of Bundi with its colorful bazaars.
Day 14: Bundi – Ranthambhore National Park, 190 km
We’ll be taking quiet country roads to Ranthambhore National Park. The Enfield motorcycles will remain silent tomorrow, and with a bit of luck, we’ll experience the roar of a tiger instead. Hotel:
Day 15 Ranthambhore National Park
We’ll spend the day on the lookout for tigers, hyenas, bears, crocodiles, elephants and other wild animals. For centuries, Ranthambhore was a hunting ground for the maharajas, who even created artificial lakes and watering holes to attract big game. This huge area of forests and swamps has some of the richest wildlife in India. We’ll be seeing an incredible variety of animal life, and maybe even catch a glimpse of a tiger in the wild. We’ll wrap the day with a sundowner on the roof of the Jhoomar Baorii hunting lodge and return to the resort for dinner and another overnight stay.
Day 16 Ranthambhore - Bharatpur, 230 km
Look forward to a lively mix of country roads and national highways on our last long day on our Enfield Bullet Motorcycles.
Day 17: Bus tour, Bharatpur - Agra - Delhi
Today we’ll take a tour bus to Agra to see the Taj Mahal, the legendary monument to love, and the Red Fort. We’ll be making a brief stop for lunch during the four-hour trip (190 km) to Delhi. There, we’ll have time for our farewell dinner and a couple of hours to relax in a basic airport hotel. Later that night, we’ll be going to the airport to check in for our return flight.
Day 18:end of our services.