Heritage Motorcycle Tour
- Trip Title: Heritage Motorcycle Tour
- Discount !
- Rs. 28500 Per Pax
- Durations: 07 Nights/ 08 Days
|Gp. No||Arrival Date 2018||Departure date 2018||Status of Group|
|01||30 June||11 july||Seats available|
|02||05 July||16 July||Seats available|
|03||19 July||30 July||Seats available|
|04||03 August||14 August||Seats available|
|05||18 August||29 Aug||Seats available|
|06||03 Sept.||14 Sept.||Seats available|
|07||18 Sept.||29 Sept.||Seats available|
This is a 7nights/8 days tour to Himachal Pradesh where we travel to some of the best known places of the hill state, meandering our ways across hills & mountain terrain on our Royal Enfield and exploring the Heritage & Culture of this region. We stay at most of places in Heritage hotels. We start our tour from the Holy city of Amritsar which is famous for the Golden Temple and from here we bike to the Heritage Village of Pragpur. We stay here at a village mansion, biking onwards to Dharamshala which is now the seat of Tibetan Government in Exile and abode of His Holiness The Dalai Lama. Enroute to Dharamshala we ride through Kangra Valley visiting Rock Cut Temples and a Fort. We trace more of Kangra Valley to Mandi from where we travel to Shimla which was once the capital of British India. On our journey to Shimla we enjoy overnight stays at heritage hotels in Mandi & Taragarh and cross several picturesque points, villages, temples, monasteries and cheerful people.
- Day 01: Arrive Amritsar
- Day 02: Amritsar/ Pragpur (186 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
- Day 03: Pragpur/ Dharamshala (75 kms/ 3-4 hrs)
- Day 04: Dharamshala/ Taragarh (50 kms/ 2-3 hrs)
- Day 05: Taragarh/ Mandi (90 kms/ 4-5 hrs)
- Day 06: Mandi/ Shimla (191 kms/ 6 - 7 hrs)
- Day 07: Shimla/ Nalagarh (120 kms/ 5 hrs)
- Day 08: Depart Nalagarh/ Chandigarh (65 kms/ 2 hrs)
PACKAGE INCLUSION :
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- CP basis in Manali (Room+Breakfast) and MAP basis in other (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) starting with Breakfast in Manali till Breakfast on departure from Manali
- One Enfield bike per rider and as per the above itinerary (without Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Accompanied co – coordinator for the entire tour
- Entrances to place of visit & Innerline Permit (camera fee not included)
- Presently applicable taxes
PACKAGE EXCLUSION :
- Any airfare/ train fare,
- Fuel for Bike,
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
Day 01: Arrive Amritsar
Meet on arrival at Amritsar station or airport and transfer to hotel . We spend the afternoon relaxing and taking possession of our Royal Enfield bikes and the enthusiastic ones can drive around the town, visit Golden Temple. Overnight at hotel
Day 02: Amritsar/ Pragpur (186 kms/ 6-7 hrs)
After breakfast drive on your Royal Enfield bike from Amritsar to Pragpur. On arrival check in at hotel Judge’s court. Rest of the day free to explore the Heritage village by walk. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Pragpur/ Dharamshala (75 kms/ 3-4 hrs)
After breakfast drive on your Royal Enfield bike from Pragpur to Dharamshala enroute covering Masrur Rock Cut Temples, Kangra Fort, Raja Sansar Chand Museum, Kangra town and continue to Mcleodganj Visit Dalai Lama Temple & Mcleodganj market. Later drive to Norbulinkgka Institute in Lower Dharamshala. or at Blossom Village Resort located near Norbulingka Institute.
Day 04: Dharamshala/ Taragarh (50 kms/ 2-3 hrs)
Morning visit the Norbulingka Institute and on your bikes continue drive to Taragarh. On arrival check in at Hotel Taragarh Palace. Evening you have an option to walk or ride to Tashijong monastery visiting the Gompa and the village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Taragarh/ Mandi (90 kms/ 4-5 hrs)
After breakfast drive on your Royal Enfield bike from Taragarh to Mandi enroute visiting beautiful old Vaidyanath temple at Baijnath, Sherbaling & Bir Monasteries. On arrival check in at Hotel Rajmahal. Evening walk around the town visiting few old temples of Mandi. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Mandi/ Shimla (191 kms/ 6 - 7 hrs)
After breakfast drive on your Royal Enfield bike from Mandi to Shimla via Chindi, Tattapani & Naldehra. On arrival check in at Hotel Woodville Palace. Rest of the day is spent walking around the Shimla town – the much famous The Mall & The Ridge. One can also ride to The Vice Regal Lodge, the building which was once the home to The Viceroy of India.
Day 07: Shimla/ Nalagarh (120 kms/ 5 hrs)
Today is our last day of our biking and we ride down to Nalagarh from Shimla crossing the Shivalik hills. Check in at Hotel The Fort Nalagarh.
Day 08: Depart Nalagarh/ Chandigarh (65 kms/ 2 hrs)
Morning at leisure. Afternoon we bid farewell to our companions The Royal Enfields, carrying fond memories & promise to meet again and are transferred to the Chandigarh airport or railway station to connect a flight or train back to Delhi.